Wednesday 28 December 2011

Baby Steps...

Well, I finally gave into the niggling desire which has been building over the past few months and decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon. Seems I'm a blogger now - if one late night inaugural post constitues commitment - and have my own chunk of virtual real estate upon which to build (or neglect and let the weeds grow). The plan is to try and post on here at least once a week - more if I have the time to do much serious modelling or painting - and hopefully provide an interesting diversion for those who, like me, have found blogs an infinite supply of prime procrastination fodder. 'Real life' has a habit of getting in the way of  all but the best laid plans and so if I go a long time between updates this will be because of the sentiment encapsulated in the title of this blog - life vs. gaming.

'Ok, you've rambled your way into an introduction but what are you actually going to write about?' I hear you ask. Well primarily I'm going to be talking about Flames of War (mostly modelling and painting as I have yet to play a proper game!!), my spaceship collection (which includes fleets for Star Wars and BSG) and the occasional board game or larger scale model (i.e. 1/35 etc), whenever I get my hands on them.

Thats all for now. I'm probably going to update this tomorrow with pictures of my fleets and the FOW stuff I have at home at the moment (all of which is currently under construction/being prepped for airbrushing).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...